1. Knit vs. crochet
Both. I also sew, spin, and do beadwork.
2. Brands you would like to try but don’t have easy access to
any local indie dyers
3. Favorite fibers/least favorite fibers
Favorite fibers include wool,alpaca, cotton
Least Favorite fibere include eyelash yarns, ribbon yarns, and scratchy acrylic
4. Favorite colors/least favorite colors
Favorite colors include blues, greens, purple, black, red, camouflage
Least favorite colors include bright neon colors and baby pastels
5. Yarn weight preferences
6. Favorite projects
socks, mitts, hats, small shawls
7. Favorite gadgets
stichmarkers for lace knitting
8. Favorite designers
Sweet just not white chocolate… I do have a fondness for dark chocolate, Lemonheads, and gummy worms.
10. Tea vs. Coffee
Coffee…must be fully loaded and not Folgers or Dunkin’ Donughts. I do love flavored coffee. Plus I have a Keurig.
12. Other things you like, i.e., buttons, pens, fabric, stitchmarkers, etc.
fat quarters (cotton)
iTunes gift cards
large coffee mugs
Jeff Burton, Chad Knaus, cheesecake, and anything lavender scented
14. Where you might have wish lists
Check left sidebar.
feet: length 9 3/4″ circumference 9 3/4″
hand: circumference 7 3/4″ with a 6 1/4″ wrist
16. Whatever else you’d like to share!
- Birth month is March
- Favorite Holiday is Halloween
- This Race Car Driver (Jeff Burton) makes me squee like a school girl. Yes, I am weird. Why do you ask?
- This Crew Chief (Chad Knaus) makes me happy too.